Sort by Position Name: A to Z Created on Name: Z to A Price: Low to High Price: High to Low
NOTES: The pension was originally an apartment building.
NOTES: The building was originally a villa.
NOTES: The building was originally a bank.
NOTES: The existing country house built for the Baring family was converted into the nurses' home.
NOTES: This building houses the Fortuny Museum.
NOTES: These warehouses were part of the Albert Dock, designed by Jesse Hartley in 1845. They were converted into an art gallery by James Stirling, Michael Wilford & Associates in 1988.
NOTES: The building was designed in 1911 by Francois Espinasse as Michelin's British headquarters. In 1987 it was converted into offices, a shop and a restaurant by Conran Roche and the YRM Partnership.
NOTES: Sir Giles Gilbert Scott converted the old tithe barn into the Church of the Holy Ghost.
NOTES: Coates carried out the conversion and redecoration of an existing building to the exacting acoustical requirements of the BBC.