Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Conversion of buildings

View as Grid List
Sort by

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds: the main lobby area

RIBA132417
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132406 for a black and white version of this image.

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds: the main lobby area

RIBA132418
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132407 for a black and white version of this image.

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds

RIBA132419
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132408 for a black and white version of this image.

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds

RIBA132420
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132409 for a black and white version of this image.

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds

RIBA132421
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132410 for a black and white version of this image.

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds

RIBA132422
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132411 for a black and white version of this image.

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds

RIBA132423
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132412 for a black and white version of this image.

Yorkshire Electricity Board offices, Scarcroft Lodge, Wetherby Road, Leeds: the main lobby area

RIBA132424
Haxworth Jones
NOTES: Scarcroft Lodge was originally built in 1830, subsequently altered and extended, it was acquired by the Yorkshire Electricity Power Company in 1945 and became their headquarters. In 1973 a modern office block was built in the grounds, but the Lodge was still retained as offices for the company. This image is from a refurbishment undertaken in 1987 by Haxworth Jones. The building as from 2020 is now being developed as a retirement village. See RIBA132413 for a black and white version of this image.

Contship House, Neptune Quay, Ipswich

RIBA132504
Feilden & Mawson
NOTES: This was a restoration and conversion of two nineteenth century warehouses by Feilden & Mawson into headquarters for a shipping container company. See RIBA132515 for a colour version of this image.

Contship House, Neptune Quay, Ipswich: the sixth-floor attic converted into a boardroom

RIBA132505
Feilden & Mawson
NOTES: This was a restoration and conversion of two nineteenth century warehouses by Feilden & Mawson into headquarters for a shipping container company. See RIBA132516 for a colour version of this image.

Contship House, Neptune Quay, Ipswich: the sixth-floor attic converted into a boardroom

RIBA132506
Feilden & Mawson
NOTES: This was a restoration and conversion of two nineteenth century warehouses by Feilden & Mawson into headquarters for a shipping container company. See RIBA132517 for a colour version of this image.

Contship House, Neptune Quay, Ipswich: the rooftop glazed conservatory

RIBA132507
Feilden & Mawson
NOTES: This was a restoration and conversion of two nineteenth century warehouses by Feilden & Mawson into headquarters for a shipping container company. See RIBA132518 for a colour version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE