Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Community centres

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Martin's Youth Club (originally St Martin's National School), Adelaide Street, London: close-up of the moveable seating and unit dais in the clubroom

RIBA56951
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: Designed as a school for 350 children, this building was part of the West Strand Improvements, planned and largely designed by John Nash and executed in 1827-1830. It was converted into a youth club by Ahrends Burton & Koralek in 1973.

St Martin's Youth Club (originally St Martin's National School), Adelaide Street, London: the clubroom bar

RIBA56952
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: Designed as a school for 350 children, this building was part of the West Strand Improvements, planned and largely designed by John Nash and executed in 1827-1830. It was converted into a youth club by Ahrends Burton & Koralek in 1973.

St Martin's Youth Club (originally St Martin's National School), Adelaide Street, London: an original staircase

RIBA56953
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: Designed as a school for 350 children, this building was part of the West Strand Improvements, planned and largely designed by John Nash and executed in 1827-1830. It was converted into a youth club by Ahrends Burton & Koralek in 1973.

St Martin's Youth Club (originally St Martin's National School), Adelaide Street, London: entrance foyer and reception with office space beyond

RIBA56954
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: Designed as a school for 350 children, this building was part of the West Strand Improvements, planned and largely designed by John Nash and executed in 1827-1830. It was converted into a youth club by Ahrends Burton & Koralek in 1973.

St Martin's Youth Club (originally St Martin's National School), Adelaide Street, London: stair leading to warden's flat in the attic

RIBA56955
Ahrends Burton & Koralek
NOTES: Designed as a school for 350 children, this building was part of the West Strand Improvements, planned and largely designed by John Nash and executed in 1827-1830. It was converted into a youth club by Ahrends Burton & Koralek in 1973.

MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the east elevation

RIBA56966
Ryder & Yates & Partners
NOTES: This community services building was designed to provide affordable office accommodation for a number of voluntary charitable organisations previously located in separate premises.

MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the east elevation showing the main entrance at ground level

RIBA56967
Ryder & Yates & Partners
NOTES: This community services building was designed to provide affordable office accommodation for a number of voluntary charitable organisations previously located in separate premises.

MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: lateral view of east elevation looking towards the main entrance

RIBA56968
Ryder & Yates & Partners
NOTES: This community services building was designed to provide affordable office accommodation for a number of voluntary charitable organisations previously located in separate premises.

MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: detail of overhang of the end elevation

RIBA56969
Ryder & Yates & Partners
NOTES: This community services building was designed to provide affordable office accommodation for a number of voluntary charitable organisations previously located in separate premises.

MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the Pittsburgh glass fenestration of the west elevation contrasting with the brick wall wrapping round the hall at ground level

RIBA56970
Ryder & Yates & Partners
NOTES: This community services building was designed to provide affordable office accommodation for a number of voluntary charitable organisations previously located in separate premises.

MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the reception desk

RIBA56971
Ryder & Yates & Partners
NOTES: This community services building was designed to provide affordable office accommodation for a number of voluntary charitable organisations previously located in separate premises.

MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the entrance hall with an open-riser steel staircase

RIBA56972
Ryder & Yates & Partners
NOTES: This community services building was designed to provide affordable office accommodation for a number of voluntary charitable organisations previously located in separate premises.
Close
)
CLOSE