Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Colleges

View as Grid List
Sort by

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: the main dining area in the former courtyard

RIBA159187
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133358 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: the conference room

RIBA159188
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133359 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: the main dining area

RIBA159189
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133362 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: the new central staircase

RIBA159190
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133366 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: looking through the new central staircase to the dining area beyond

RIBA159191
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133367 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: looking through one of the original windows with iron glazing bars

RIBA159192
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133370 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: the first-floor gallery

RIBA159193
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133386 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: the double-height reception room

RIBA159194
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133386 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire: detail of the glazed roof on the courtyard infill

RIBA159195
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133389 for a black and white version of this image.

Netley Police Force Support Headquarters, Netley, Hampshire

RIBA159196
Hampshire County Council. County Architects Department
NOTES: This was a conversion of the remaining part of the old Royal Victoria Military Hospital (1856-1863), which had been demolished in 1966. Included were new structures around the existing 19th century Victoria House, as it was known, which was converted into a training centre with offices, dining area kitchens, bars and lounges. The new structures were designed to provide specialised technical services and incident rooms. See RIBA133393 for a black and white version of this image.

St John's College Library, Cambridge: the entrance porch from Penrose Court

RIBA159236
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: See RIBA149167 for a black and white version of this image.

St John's College Library, Cambridge: the entrance porch from Penrose Court

RIBA159237
Edward Cullinan Architects
NOTES: See RIBA149168 for a black and white version of this image.
Close
)
CLOSE