NOTES: The Town Hall (now Westminster Council House) and Public Library were built in two phases. The older part comprising the tower in the Wren style was built in 1912-1918. The extension flanking Upper Montagu Street was built in 1938-1940.
NOTES: The buildings included in the first stage of development of the airport, completed in 1958, were the terminal building, operations blocks, centre pier and control tower. The second stage of development, completed in 1965, included the addition of the north and south piers and the replanning and rebuilding internally of the terminal buildings.