NOTES: This building was constructed as a hunting lodge in the park around Lacko, but was moved twenty years later, in 1672, to the new town of Lidkoping to serve as its town hall. After a fire in 1960 the building was faithfully reconstructed, although it no longer serves as the town hall.
NOTES: The chancel and nave of this church are Norman, dating from the 12th century. Work on the south chapel in Perpendicular style began in 1492. The upper part of the south tower was rebuilt in 1510.
NOTES: James Gandon designed the King's Inns in 1800 and worked on the building until around 1804 after which his assistant Henry Aaron Baker was responsible for the works and in 1817 Francis Johnston completed it.