Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Churches

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Philip's Church, Nagasaki

RIBA165044
Imai, Kenji (1895-1987)

St Philip's Church, Nagasaki

RIBA165045
Imai, Kenji (1895-1987)

St Philip's Church, Nagasaki

RIBA165046
Imai, Kenji (1895-1987)

St Philip's Church, Nagasaki

RIBA165047
Imai, Kenji (1895-1987)

Church of St Laurence, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire

RIBA165182
NOTES: The present church is thought to date back to the 10-11th century. although there was a monastery on the site from 705. It was converted into a school and cottage in the 18th century and largely forgotten, until rediscovered in 1856. It was later restored to ecclesiastical use from 1874-1880

Church of St Laurence, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire

RIBA165183
NOTES: The present church is thought to date back to the 10-11th century. although there was a monastery on the site from 705. It was converted into a school and cottage in the 18th century and largely forgotten, until rediscovered in 1856. It was later restored to ecclesiastical use from 1874-1880

Church of St Laurence, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire

RIBA165184
NOTES: The present church is thought to date back to the 10-11th century. although there was a monastery on the site from 705. It was converted into a school and cottage in the 18th century and largely forgotten, until rediscovered in 1856. It was later restored to ecclesiastical use from 1874-1880

Church of St Laurence, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire: the font

RIBA165185
NOTES: The present church is thought to date back to the 10-11th century. although there was a monastery on the site from 705. It was converted into a school and cottage in the 18th century and largely forgotten, until rediscovered in 1856. It was later restored to ecclesiastical use from 1874-1880

Church of St Laurence, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire

RIBA165186
NOTES: The present church is thought to date back to the 10-11th century. although there was a monastery on the site from 705. It was converted into a school and cottage in the 18th century and largely forgotten, until rediscovered in 1856. It was later restored to ecclesiastical use from 1874-1880
Close
)
CLOSE