Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Churches

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137755
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137756
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137757
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137758
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137759
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137760
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137761
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137762
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of carved angel on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137763
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the carved brackets and angel figures on the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137764
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St James Icklingham, Suffolk

RIBA137765
Bacon & Bell
NOTES: The earliest part of the church is the chancel c. 1300, the rest is from the later 14th century to early 15th century (i.e. the Perpendicular period of architecture). The west tower collapsed in 1808 and was rebuilt and a general restoration of the church was carried out in 1865-1866 by Bacon & Bell.

St James Icklingham, Suffolk, seen from the east

RIBA137766
Bacon & Bell
NOTES: The earliest part of the church is the chancel c. 1300, the rest is from the later 14th century to early 15th century (i.e. the Perpendicular period of architecture). The west tower collapsed in 1808 and was rebuilt and a general restoration of the church was carried out in 1865-1866 by Bacon & Bell.
Close
)
CLOSE