Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Churches

View as Grid List
Sort by

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of fan vaulting in the ground floor of the west tower

RIBA137719
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of fan vaulting in the ground floor of the west tower

RIBA137720
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of fan vaulting in the ground floor of the west tower

RIBA137721
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the hammerbeam roof with its carved angels

RIBA137722
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the hammerbeam roof with its carved angels

RIBA137723
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the hammerbeam roof with its carved angels

RIBA137724
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the hammerbeam roof with its carved angels

RIBA137725
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the hammerbeam roof with its carved angels

RIBA137726
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: the east window with 19th century stained glass

RIBA137727
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: the hammerbeam roof with its alternating cambered tie beams and carved angels

RIBA137728
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the hammerbeam roof with its alternating cambered tie beams and carved angels

RIBA137729
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.

St Mary Mildenhall, Suffolk: detail of the carved brackets of the hammerbeam roof

RIBA137730
Farrow, Thomas
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1240-1300 which are the north chapel, east end and chancel, notably the east window (c. 1300). The rest of the church was built 1441-1478, including the tower, which was restored in 1864. A general restoration was was carried out in 1849, including the interior and re-roofing of the chancel by Thomas Farrow. In 1875-1876 the south porch was rebuilt as part of the restoration of the south aisle, possibly by J. D. Wyatt.
Close
)
CLOSE