Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Church fittings

View as Grid List
Sort by

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk: the nave

RIBA137660
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk: the nave looking towards the north aisle

RIBA137661
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk: looking towards the north aisle from the chancel

RIBA137662
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk: detail of nave pillars

RIBA137666
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk: the nave looking south-east

RIBA137667
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk: the nave looking east towards the altar

RIBA137668
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk: the nave looking towards the altar

RIBA137669
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

Holy Trinity Long Melford, Suffolk

RIBA137682
Woodyer, Henry (1816-1896)
NOTES: The oldest parts of the church date from c. 1380-1390, but between c. 1467 and 1507 a major rebuilding took place. In 1701 the tower was struck by lightning, rebuilt 1712-1725 and later added to and encased in flint and stone by the architect G. F. Bodley, 1897-1903. The interior of the church was restored in 1867-1869 by Henry Woodyer, the nave roof and clerestory having been restored in 1828.

All Saints' Church, Cottenham, Cambridgeshire: the nave looking towards the altar

RIBA138342
NOTES: The church is 13th century, but rebuilt in late 14th and early 15th century. The tower dates from a rebuilding of 1617-1619. The interior of the nave was restored in 1867 and 1893-1894.

All Saints' Church, Cottenham, Cambridgeshire: the nave and aisle

RIBA138343
NOTES: The church is 13th century, but rebuilt in late 14th and early 15th century. The tower dates from a rebuilding of 1617-1619. The interior of the nave was restored in 1867 and 1893-1894.
)
CLOSE