Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Cars

View as Grid List
Sort by

Cars parked at the back of Victorian terraced house with high-rise office block behind, Victoria, London

RIBA62722
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 5: 'Religion and Environment' in Architectural Review, vol. 147, 1970 Mar.

Baptist Church, London Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire

RIBA62789
Michael Manser Associates
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 5: 'Religion and Environment' in Architectural Review, vol. 147, 1970 Mar.

Mother with her children arriving for the Sunday service at the Baptist Church, London Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire

RIBA62798
Michael Manser Associates
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 5: 'Religion and Environment' in Architectural Review, vol. 147, 1970 Mar.

St Margaret's Roman Catholic Church, Twickenham, London: mother being dropped off at the entrance

RIBA62815
Williams & Winkley
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 5: 'Religion and Environment' in Architectural Review, vol. 147, 1970 Mar.

Anglican Church of St Philip and St James, Hodge Hill, Birmingham: old age pensioners leaving their day club

RIBA62823
Birmingham School of Architecture
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 5: 'Religion and Environment' in Architectural Review, vol. 147, 1970 Mar. Commissioned by the Anglican Diocese of Birmingham, this multi-use complex was designed by the Institute for the Study of Worship at Birmingham University and the Live Projects Department of the Birmingham School of Architecture and led by Martin Purdy, project architect. After extensive consultation with the vicar and parishioners, a pre-school nursery, workshop, cinema, day centre for old people, library, lounge, art room, games spaces and bar were included in the final project. The church closed in 2008 when the high cost of repairs to the building was deemed uneconomic.

Anglican Church of St Philip and St James, Hodge Hill, Birmingham: old age pensioners leaving the day club

RIBA62825
Birmingham School of Architecture
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 5: 'Religion and Environment' in Architectural Review, vol. 147, 1970 Mar. Commissioned by the Anglican Diocese of Birmingham, this multi-use complex was designed by the Institute for the Study of Worship at Birmingham University and the Live Projects Department of the Birmingham School of Architecture and led by Martin Purdy, project architect. After extensive consultation with the vicar and parishioners, a pre-school nursery, workshop, cinema, day centre for old people, library, lounge, art room, games spaces and bar were included in the final project. The church closed in 2008 when the high cost of repairs to the building was deemed uneconomic.

Anglican Church of St Philip and St James, Hodge Hill, Birmingham: old age pensioners leaving the day club

RIBA62826
Birmingham School of Architecture
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 5: 'Religion and Environment' in Architectural Review, vol. 147, 1970 Mar. Commissioned by the Anglican Diocese of Birmingham, this multi-use complex was designed by the Institute for the Study of Worship at Birmingham University and the Live Projects Department of the Birmingham School of Architecture and led by Martin Purdy, project architect. After extensive consultation with the vicar and parishioners, a pre-school nursery, workshop, cinema, day centre for old people, library, lounge, art room, games spaces and bar were included in the final project. The church closed in 2008 when the high cost of repairs to the building was deemed uneconomic.

South Ruislip Library, Hillingdon, London

RIBA63009
Douglas Stephen & Partners
NOTES: This is one of the images taken for 'Manplan 7: Local Government' in Architectural Review, vol. 148, 1970 July.

Castle House, Castle Hill, Southampton, seen from the east

RIBA63184
Lyons, Eric Alfred (1912-1980)
NOTES: Built for the city council on the site of the medieval keep, this 14-storey block on piles comprised 72 flats, every one of which had a south-facing balcony.

Europa Building, London Airport

RIBA63289
Gibberd, Sir Frederick (1908-1984)
NOTES: Designed for short-haul flights, this building, together with the Queen's Building (demolished in 2009) and the air traffic control building, was one of the original airport buildings designed by Frederick Gibberd for the Ministry of Transport. It was renamed Terminal 2 in 1968. London Aiport was renamed Heathrow in 1966.

Europa Building, London Airport

RIBA63290
Gibberd, Sir Frederick (1908-1984)
NOTES: Designed for short-haul flights, this building, together with the Queen's Building (demolished in 2009) and the air traffic control building, was one of the original airport buildings designed by Frederick Gibberd for the Ministry of Transport. It was renamed Terminal 2 in 1968. London Aiport was renamed Heathrow in 1966.

Europa Building, London Airport

RIBA63291
Gibberd, Sir Frederick (1908-1984)
NOTES: Designed for short-haul flights, this building, together with the Queen's Building (demolished in 2009) and the air traffic control building, was one of the original airport buildings designed by Frederick Gibberd for the Ministry of Transport. It was renamed Terminal 2 in 1968. London Aiport was renamed Heathrow in 1966.
Categories
)
CLOSE