NOTES: The building, designed by Sanmicheli just before his death, was later built by Gian Giacomo Bergamasco. It houses the Court of Appeal.
NOTES: The church was completed in the 1440s, apart from some of the interior fittings, ie the choir and choir screen (1468, 1475 respectively), but not consecrated until 1492.
NOTES: The Ca' Rezzonico was built 1667-1682 by Baldassare Longhena and later modified (with an upper storey added) by Giorgio Massari in 1751-1756.
NOTES: The church of Santa Maria della Salute was built 1631-1981 by Baldassare Longhena.
NOTES: See RIBA155471 for a colour version of this image.
NOTES: See RIBA158005 for a colour version of this image.