NOTES: One of thirteen lidos commissioned by the London County Council Parks Department between 1920 and 1939, H. A. Rowbotham was responsible for the design of this fine example. It was Grade II listed in January 1999 and refurbished in 2005.
NOTES: The building was designed by Michael Rosenauer with Hugh Casson and Misha Black amongst others, responsible for the interiors. The cafeteria was designed by Casson with Neville Conder and Patience Gifford as joint designers, assisted by Robin Dunn. The drawings by Oliver Cox were photographic enlargements from originals, which were then bonded into plastic panels.