NOTES: Built in 1955-1966 and located on nearly 17 acres of slum-cleared land between Old Ford and Roman Road at the south-west corner of Victoria Park, this was one the largest housing redevelopments of its time.
NOTES: Philip Powell designed this house for his sister and brother-in-law in 1948 at the same time as he designed the adjacent No. 1 Mount Lane for his parents. The alterations and additions to No. 2 were made to a bedroom and bathroom and included a new bookcase.