NOTES: Opened in 1930 by Oscar Deutsch & Associates, this cinema was taken into the Odeoen circuit in 1935. It closed as an Odeon in 1969 and reopened the same year as a bingo hall. It closed again in 1997 and reopened in 2002 as Royal Suite for banquets.
NOTES: Commissioned by the 3rd Earl Grosvenor (later the 1st Duke of Westminster from 1874), this lavish mansion was designed to display his enormous wealth. It comprised 150 bedrooms, massive stables, huge kennels and a chapel. Deemed too costly and large to maintain by the trustees of the Westminster estate, the mansion was demolished in 1961, leaving only the chapel and the stable block. A smaller house was built on the edge of the footprint of the old building in 1967.