NOTES: Built at Vickers-Armstrong, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, SS Oriana, launched in November 1959, was the last of the Orient Steam Navigation Company's ocean liners. Absorbed into P&O in 1960, she was retired from service in 1986. The naval architect was Charles F. Morris while the Design Research Unit co-cordinated the design of the public rooms.
NOTES: Acquired by the Sue Ryder Foundation in 1976, this medieval manor house was subsequently restored and converted by Alan Wilson to provide care for patients of the Radiotherapy Centre at Cheltenham General Hospital. The Tudor wing opened in 1981 followed by the King's Wing in 1983.