Welcome to RIBApix!
You have no items in your basket.
Close
Filters
Search

Beds

View as Grid List
Sort by

Villa Loew-Beer, Brno: day bed in a corner of the living room

RIBA64869
Baumfeld, Rudolf Lothar (1903-1988)

The King's House, Burhill, Surrey: a guest bedroom

RIBA64968
Marshall, Charles Beresford (1899-1944)
NOTES: This house, completely furnished and equipped, was presented to King George V as a Silver Jubilee gift from the Royal Warrant Holders' Association. C.B. Marshall's design was selected as a result of a competition and a full-size replica of the house was built and exhibited at the Ideal Home Exhibition, Olympia, in 1935. George V never lived to see the house at Burhill completed, the ownership of which passed to George VI.

Hillside house at Kingston-upon-Thames, London: the double bedroom

RIBA64974
Tayler & Green
NOTES: This house was built for Mr A. Godfrey Imhof, director of the eponymous gramaphone manufacturer.

Ernst and Lucie Freud apartment, Regentenstrasse 23 (now Hitzigallee), Tiergarten, Berlin: the main bedroom

RIBA70383
Freud, Ernst Ludwig (1892-1970)
NOTES: This was the second family apartment. Berfore 1925 the family lived at Regentenstrasse 11, and after 1932 they moved to Matthaikirchstrasse.

Villa Strauss, Jacquingasse 8-10, Landstrasse, Vienna: a bedroom

RIBA71098
Rosenauer, Michael (1884-1971)
NOTES: Rosenauer designed this house, built in 1922-1924, for his friend the composer Richard Strauss (1864-1949).

Ridgeway Hotel, Lusaka: one of the hotel bedrooms

RIBA78911
Jellicoe, Sir Geoffrey (1900-1996)
NOTES: The Ridgeway Hotel was designed by Geoffrey Jellicoe with the interiors designed by Dennis Lennon.

Daubeny Building, Magdalen College, Oxford: detail of the bedspace beneath the skylight in one of the studio flats

RIBA86585
Harrison, Thomas (1744-1829)
NOTES: The Daubeny Building was part of a new quadrangle intended for Magdalen College designed by William Townesend in 1733. It was left incomplete at his death, and later refaced in 1826 by Thomas Harrison. It was added to in 1848, 1902 and in 1910 with a wing called The Vines. Originally laboratories, it was converted into bedsitters and a library in 1974 by Ivor Smith and Cailey Hutton.
Close
)
CLOSE