NOTES: The Swift Bridge of Service and Swift Open-Air Theatre were built for the second season of the Century of Progress International Exposition, July-October 1934.
SOURCE: R. Ackermann. The Microcosm of London (London, 1835), vol. III, pl. 88
NOTES: The Victoria Pier was opened in 1888 and was badly damaged by fire in 1943. Its ruins were demolished in 1954.