SOURCE: Hermann Muthesius. Die Englische Baukunst der Gegenwart (Leipzig: Cosmos, 1900), pl. 85 NOTES: Number 14, designed by J J Stevenson for Colin Hunter, was completed c.1876, damaged during World War II and demolished soon afterwards. William Burges completed the exterior of theTower House, then number 9, for his own occupation in 1878. Number 11 (now 31), designed by R N Shaw for Luke Fildes, was completed in 1877.