NOTES: Completed at the end of the 13th century by the wool merchant, Lawrence of Ludlow, this is an important example of one of the earliest fortified houses of England. The gatehouse was added in 1640.
NOTES: Part of the Port of London and built in 1825-1828 by the St Katharine Dock Company, this was the smallest group of London's enclosed docks. Thomas Telford engineered the docks while Philip Hardwick designed the quayside warehouses.
NOTES: This building was constructed as a hunting lodge in the park around Lacko, but was moved twenty years later, in 1672, to the new town of Lidkoping to serve as its town hall. After a fire in 1960 the building was faithfully reconstructed, although it no longer serves as the town hall.