NOTES: This was a conversion of a nineteenth century malthouse, which had been badly damaged by fire in 1956. After the fire the buildings and site were bought by Oxford University for conversion to offices and workshops, the work being undertaken by the Surveyor to the University, J. Lankester.
NOTES: Country house built for Sir Henry Blount in 1654-1655. Extended in the 18th century with repairs carried out by John Soane in 1783 and 1789. Altered in the 19th and 20th century and converted into offices, including offices for Sir Basil Spence.