SOURCE: P. F. Robinson, Designs for farm buildings (London, 1830), pl. 35
SOURCE: Robert Lugar. Villa architecture (London, 1828), pl. 16
NOTES: Illustrated in 'The Architect', 14 May 1897, p. 318.
NOTES: Bickley Hall was built in 1780 and was later acquired by George Wythes who developed the estate from the 1860s onwards. The Wythes left Bickley in about 1908.
NOTES: Anthony Salvin was commissioned by Sir Robert William Newman Bart to work on Mamhead Park between 1825 and 1838.
NOTES: Pite's note describes the building and also mentions why the sketch was done in haste.