Stag Brewery Site, Victoria Street, Westminster, London: Roebuck House to the left and Glen House to the right with fountain in front
|Architect/Designer||City of London Real Property Co. Architects' Department|
|Howard Fairbairn & Partners|
|Artist/Photographer||Pantlin, John (1917-2003)|
|Colour Info||Black and white|
|Credit||Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections|
|Subject||Town planning ; Fountains ; Housing ; Water features ; Office buildings|
NOTES: The Stag Brewery site was a development from 1962-1963 of largely office buildings and some residential accommodation to the north of Victoria Street, Westminster. Its name comes from the Watney Mann brewery which stood on the site. The resulting buildings were designed by various architects and included a pedestrian square, Stag Place. It has since been rebuilt in the late 1990s early 2000s. Roebuck House by the City of London Real Property Co. Architect's Department is the only block on the site devoted to residential accommodation. Glen House is by Howard Fairbairn & Partners.
Please describe how you will use the image including publication or exhibition title.